Top-Notch Race Experience
Cape to Cabot is Newfoundland and Labrador's premier road racing event with all the special features that runners want and expect in a top-notch experience. From its inception in 2007 the race has sold out every year well in advance of the start date. The course is one of the toughest you will ever face, but covers some beautiful and historic ground along the way. Have a look at the details:
- Fundamentals: Chip Timing, Kit Return to Finish, Water/Gatorade Stations, Clothing Drops along the Route, First Aid, Toilets, Shelter at the Start, Snacks and Medals at the Finish - it's all there.
- Photography: More than 5,000 photos of the race are taken and displayed for download from our web site each year. You are sure to be in there somewhere!
- The Munn Mile: It just so happens that the climb up Signal Hill is exactly the last mile of the race, something we have named the Munn Mile. Your Munn Mile time will be included in your results.
- Kit Pickup, Health Expo & Reception: Kit pickup takes place during our Health Expo with about 20 health and running related vendors. Our reception features a wonderful brunch, draw prizes, and awards presentations.
- Finisher Medals & Certificates: Collect your finisher medal as you complete your run. Certificates with your overall, gender, age group, time, and Munn Mile results are available for download shortly after the race.
- The Cape to Cabot Race Medal
- A Long-Sleeve Technical Running Shirt
- Personalized Race Bib
- Post-Race Reception, Health Expo, and Awards Presentation with a quality brunch!
- Fully certified course, chip-timed, sanctioned by the Newfoundland and Labrador Athletic Association.
- Your time for The Munn Insurance Mile, the last mile up Signal Hill.
- A race organized by runners for runners, taking into consideration all those details you've noticed at other events - shelter, toilets, drink stops, markings, directions, marshalling, transportation, showers, parking ...
- And, most importantly, the right to claim "I did the hardest and toughest race in Northeastern North America!"
Presented at the finish line, for finisher's only!
|Online Registration Opens
||7 PM, August 1, 2022
|SOLD OUT IN 2021
Capacity of 500 Reached
|Shirt In Kit Guaranteed
||Register by September 22, 2022
|Kit Pick-up & Expo
||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, October 22, 2022
Capital Subaru, 150 Kenmount Road
|Buses for Runners
Fort William Building to Cape Spear
Sunday, October 23, 2022
|Start of Race
Sunday, October 23, 2022
Cape Spear National Historic Site
|Signal Hill Shuttle Service
Fort William Building
to Cabot Tower
Stops along the way
|Continuous service from
8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
|Doors Open for first runner - 10:00 AM
Award Presentations ~ Noon
Brunch Included! Massages!